DC Trip–Home Page
ING Unsung Heroes
· ING Unsung Heroes began in 1995 as a way for ING to demonstrate its commitment to the education community. Grants are given to K-12 educators utilizing new teaching methods and techniques that improve learning. visit site
· Verizon Foundation
· The Verizon Foundation offers teachers grants to promote literacy and fund educational causes
· Target Field Trip Grant
· As part of the Target commitment to education, our one-of-a-kind, innovative Target Field Trip Grants program will award as many as 5,000 educators’ grants of up to $800 each to fund a student field trip.
· Patron Foundation’s Culture for Kids Grant Program
· The mission of the Patron Foundation is to increase cultural opportunities for children beyond the classroom by making field trips to arts and cultural institutions part of every child’s educational experience.
· Cisco Grant Program
· Department of Education
· Title V of the Higher Education Act
· Grant Opportunities
· State Agencies
· The Foundation Center
My suggestion for fund raising is for you and your student traveler to have garage sales, bake sales, car washes etc. off campus. We do have a concession stand that we can use during home games but that will need to be run exclusively by students with parental supervision and organization as I will not be able to supervise these events.
Any fund raising opportunities we do on campus such as selling concessions during home games, will need to be supervised by parents. Parents need to take the initiative and coordinate, organize and supervise these events. Supplies will need to be purchased/donated for concession sales. I can help with tracking hours and money but parents must take this on or it will not happen.